Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm up really late for no reason.

Well, I haven't posted on our blog since I created the site, but I just got a posting app for my iPhone. I think it will help me get into the habit, especially as I can now do it on the bus, which seems to be the only "me time" that I have. (Except 2:30 in the morning during off-time from work, I guess.)

Yeah, I'm taking a week off from work. Last week I spent three nights at work for a project that started way late because the client took forever to do their part. Not that they ever really did their part, we just decided to go ahead and do what we wanted anyway.

Sarah's excited to have me home, which is good because she hates it when work becomes my perminent residence. Not that I blame her, but it does seem to be the nature of the career that I'm pursuing.

-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment