Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas


















So, Christmas was wonderful! Two weeks of vacation and FAMILY, FAMILY, FAMILY!
Christmas presents:
Emi got a noisy hammer that she loved.

But as soon as she saw the 'yogurt melts' in her stocking she dropped the hammer immediately and started to reach and drool for them.






Than got a Buzz Lightyear and took/threw it everywhere.


I got a beautiful necklace and earrings from Jim that he got through National Geographic which went to support local craftsmen in Indonesia and India to keep their craft--that's been handed down through generations--preserved. Have I mentioned how much I love my husband and how thoughtful he is.







Now posting this makes me feel bad because, I only got Jim the game 'Scattergories.' He really likes it and he's been wanting a way to work on being more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment