Monday, June 21, 2010

A Good Day

Yesterday, I got to just hold my kids and usually they never sit still long enough for me to. But, as yesterday was a bit of a hard day for me, it was great to have such a loving moment with my kids. (Happy father's day to me.)



There was also an amazing lesson taught at church yesterday and I came to realize how this trial of moving to Utah is close to the trial Lehi and his family went through. They were told by the Lord to leave Jerusalem and they had no idea where they were going or what was going to happen, but they trusted in the Lord. I want to let everyone know--if anyone actually reads this--that I KNOW, just as Nephi did, that the Lord will provide for us and protect us as we have faith in His will.

"I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."
--1 Nephi 3:7

1 comment: